There are three songs I just can’t stop listening to. I started listening to NeverShoutNever again and can’t get enough of this song. I have Katelyn to blame for my obsession with Say It Anyway since she had it as one of her picks weeks ago. As for Speechless I first heard it on Vampire Diaries and immediately went to download it off iTunes.
Paying It Forward
So there is this thing I have seen going on Facebook with a couple of my friends that I thought was a really great idea. I have no idea who started it so sorry that I can’t really credit anyone for it. Anyway, I just loved the idea and knew I had to do it. Instead of doing it on Facebook though I decided I wanted to pay it forward with my fellow book lovers So…What exactly am I doing? Throughout the year of 2013 I will be giving away gifts to 5 people. There is no set date for when I will send out any gifts. It can really be anytime of the year which can make it a lovely surprise. If you would like to be one of these 5 people please do the following.
*U.S. Only. Sorry, I can not do international.
1. First of all just leave a comment below The first 5 people to comment and do the rest of these tasks will be the ones chosen (Please finish the following tasks before leaving your comment.
2. Make your own Pay It Forward post where you will also pick at least 5 lucky people to receive a gift from you through the year. (Leave the link to your post in the comments)
3. Must have some sort of Wish List that you update occasionally. Share the link in your comment.
4. Leave a contact email for me to get a hold of you. I will email you with a couple more questions.
5. Now just wait for a surprise
*Changes can be made at any time and I am not responsible for anything lost or damaged in the mail.