Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my progress on my goals as well as help me see what I have been doing and what am forgetting about.
Progress for this month will be in Orange
1. Stop buying more books without reading books already own.
Unless I have already read the book or it is part of a series I have already started I will not buy new books until I have read two from my tbr shelf.
- Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan
- Lost In Time by Melissa de la Cruz
I did go to a used book sale and bought quite a bit of books but I stuck with my goal of reading two books from my tbr shelf
I have been reading some review books and rereads
2. Finish watching the TV shows I have already started on Netflix & Hulu before starting new ones
- Desperate Housewives
- Amores Verdaderos
- Carrie Diaries
- City Hunter
- First Season of Arrow
-First Season of Beauty and the Beast
3. Lose 20lbs
4. Keep Writing
Fail this month
5. Research Grad School
This month I had the career counselor look at my resume so I can submitted for the portfolio the University sends out. I registered for the career fair and I have an appointment with her this week to discuss Grad School!
Went to the Career Fair on Campus
6. Read 75 Books
6 Books read in January
6 Books Read in February
7. Make 12 recipes I’ve saved on Pinterest
8. Read 5 Contemporary YA Books from 2014
Re-Read Sinners Series
Re-Read Backstage Pass
Well that is all of got at the moment. I will add goals and my progress as I think of them. Have you made any goals for the year. What are they?